Thursday, November 8, 2007

Scared to Death

I believe in ghosts, but I am not scared of it. I'll tell you for sure you will be scared, really scared if you see one standing in front of you, If it is standing in front you just by an inch. That is what happened to me last week.

After playing football in the evening, We usually talk to each other. Talking in the sense we often imitating lecturers, friends and sometimes discuss on our projects.

One evening after the game, we were seriously discussing on the A.I. programming, as how it could be done and its scope and so on. Suddenly my friends stopped talking. They all became quite and stared behind me. I kept on talking untill to realize that someone was standing behind me. I turned back slowly to see a women standing next to me just by an inch. I was terrified; never in my life I had been scared so much. She was wearing a white sari and she had that ghostly smile, it was the one which scared me.

Soon I ran away from her. Seeing me run, my friends too ran away. She chased me and one my friend, shouting”Give me some money, give me some money”. I ran to my bike sat on it and tried to start it, but it was not getting started. My friend who was sitting behind me was shouting "Go quickly go... go...".Which made me more tensed. Then the bike started. We moved on the sand and fell. We were so terrified that we did not care.We quickly sat on the bike and rode back to my home.

My friends were waiting for us in front of my house. We recalled what had happened, soon to realize that she was only a beggar, who was drunk. Even today if I remember her face it scares me. This makes me feel, that did we encounter a real ghost?

No comments: